So,this weekend I went to Birmingham and hung out with my sister.Who,by the way,I had not seen for a Whole Month.
It was good. I really love my family.
We brought Kasey back to SIFAT and on the way home stopped to take some pictures of some pretty awesome trees on a really pretty road.
It was such a short trip. But a really good weekend. :)
It was good. I really love my family.
We brought Kasey back to SIFAT and on the way home stopped to take some pictures of some pretty awesome trees on a really pretty road.
It was such a short trip. But a really good weekend. :)
p.s. I am very excited about the rest of the summer. The Lord is doing SO much.Even if I don't always see it. I can't wait to see what all He has planned. He's so good. :)
-Karly
those are some beautiful trees.
ReplyDeleteand you guys are some beautiful and inspiring young women.
i love you :)