Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011

Aka: Day One




This is Jack. He is a doggy from the farm that I now work on. I played with him a lot today.
I also worked a good bit today - taking care of horses, construction, etc.

Today my friend texted me and said something along the lines of, "I guess you can officially say that you are 'Sixteen In July.'" It was the best thing I heard all day. If you didn't know, there is an Avett Brothers song called "Sixteen In July." Also, if you didn't know, they are my favorite band ever.

Verse[s] of the Day:ISAIAH 55: 11-12"It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
You will live in joy and peace.
The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!"

That last line is really significant to me. I often find myself watching nature sway and thinking on how it is praising my God.
-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment