Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 10, 11, and 12, 2011

First off I would like to apologize for my laziness. 
My days haven't been quite as exciting and easy to post about as when I was in Tennessee.
I can't remember what I did the past two days in full so I'll just share about today.


Day Twelve -

This is Kaitlin. She had me over for dinner (she cooks well) and video games. As you can see from this photo, video games make us happy... and frustrated. We also had a good time making and eating Smores.



Verse[s] of the Day:
ISAIAH 61: 10-11 
"I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God!
      For he has dressed me with the clothing of salvation
      and draped me in a robe of righteousness.
   I am like a bridegroom in his wedding suit
      or a bride with her jewels.
   The Sovereign Lord will show his justice to the nations of the world.
      Everyone will praise him!
   His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring,
      with plants springing up everywhere."

- Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment