This is Caroline. She really likes cake. Today, I went to the beach with my family to visit my moms side of the family. We used this time together to celebrate all of the July birthdays in our family. Hence the cake. We also walked to my sisters boyfriends beach house to see Jonathan's mom. She was on the balcony trying to act cool as Tim McGraw and Faith Hill sat on the balcony beside hers. This is my second celebrity sighting this summer :) We didn't get any pictures though. I really didn't want to be that guy. Mrs. Pam tried to sneak some though. Well, It's not even that late and I'm dog tired. Got work in the mornin' :)
This is Jonathan's impression of how his mom felt on the inside while talking to Faith Hill; while on the outside being calm and collected.
Verse[s] of the Day:
ISAIAH 63: 1
"Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?
'It is I, the Lord , announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord , who has the power to save!'"
It is I, the L
- Tyler
No comments:
Post a Comment